So I slept!!!

|

I dont know what has taken possesion of me the last two days but i have been feeling very sleepy, I slept a record 14hrs yday which is really something at ISB and today too i have slept quite a while.

So this sleepiness of mine oozed into the Economics class yday and I dozed off. From what my section mates have to say abt it , it seems I had gone into a very blissful state, the prof had walked by me a couple of times yet i dint wake up. I missed 1 hr of the 2 hrs class. And boy o boy did i attract some flakes this morning

Section Mates : - Man its 5000 rupees per hour how can you waste rs.2500

Me : Sorry dude

SM : Dude its an insult to the prof if you sleep that way

Me : Man across schools, across all prof classes , folks sleep dont they

SM : Thats not the deal I still feel you insulted the prof

Me : Sorry pal

SM: Man how can you sleep like that

Me: Well I dont know, mebbe some rare skill

SM : Dude i am serious , yday class was so interesting and still you slept

Me : Was it???

SM: Man did you do the cost benefit analysis of sleeping you have paid 17 lacs in fee and your marginal cost keeps increasing if you sleep.

Me : But i thot the fee we pay is sunk cost ;-)

SM: :Frowning: dont sleep man

Well one thing sleeping in the class doesnt seem to be a good idea irrespective of whether or not you have good reasons for why you did what you did.

--Badri--

0 comments: