Assignments!!!

|

4 working days a week - Sounds exciting , well then you have taken the bait. I had been told how the 3 day weekend is loaded with assignments and tasks to do but i underestimated the same.

Woke up at 1.30pm (missed my breakfast for which i had paid 45 rupees in advance :-( ) and from then on it was run, catch up, run , catch up all day long (i slept again from 6 to 8 pm but that was the effect of referring to kotler). There are several assignments to do and some studious folks are scaring me further by discussing stuff like revising the week's lessons, pre read next week etc.

As if this wasn't enough at around 8.30 pm I find that I am weak and tired and put my palm on my forehead and voila I am hot (I am never hot ;-) ) . Fever - thanks to partying in the dew till 7.30 in the morning. Boy ISB is going to be on hell of a ride ....

My study group worked together on an assignment for the first time today , We met at 10pm and it took us only close to 3 hrs to solve 6 problems, the problems weren't tough but convincing everyone and escaping the vetos was. There were loads of ideology clashes and fights. It was fun and it would have been lot more enjoyable had it not been for the fever and bad headache.

--Badri--

0 comments: