The D Company, Assignments and the Study group!!!

|

Dont let your thoughts run wild, i am not going to write abt terrorism. This D company is different. They hang out together, have fun, drink beer(s), watch movies, sing songs, laugh a lot, eat maggi, play games and so on . And all this at ISB. So whats the big deal. The big deal is even when the air around here is as still as a graveyard and folks are immersed into assignments the D company does party and i am happy to be an add-on to the company for all the fun I get.

I am thinking the profs went easy on us since this is the first week of core 1 . Only 4 assignments(some teams had 3 depending on whether or not they had LDP sessions this week), Even before I could blink its the last day of the weekend and I have achieved nothing. So much time wasted. I slept like crazy today. Nevertheless I got no regrets. Some miracle happened and my Study Group got real close today. I guess the aftermath of the secret sharing that happened in the LDP session. I am told by optimistic seniors that very soon I wouldnt want to look at the faces of my study group members. I dont know about that but todays 3-4 hrs of group interaction was fun.


We discussed each other, cracked jokes, laughed together(that really helps), spilled coffee and even managed some reading. The fun was hampered a bit by the irritating erratic nature of the ISB wireless network. Anyways more on that later for its 4 am now and i still got 2 assignments to complete so its zzzzzzzzzzz time .


--Badri--
--Badri--

0 comments: