Shaivaism,pradhorsham and possible change of fortune

|

I am, I believe an ardent devotee of lord shiva.But I have always believed that nothing good can happen to me on any pradhorsham(an auspicious day dedicated to lord shiva that comes twice a month).

Things changed when I got the call for test,attended the test,got called for interview,attended the interview and joined my company on pradhorshams. They were 5 continuous pradhorshams on which good things happened to me,so I concluded that pradhorshams weren't as bad as I thot.

Why am I blogging abt this suddenly?Well actually I forgot that today is a pradhorshams(I rarely forget pradhorshams,myself and my colleague Saravana Balaji visit the nearby shiva temple every pradhorsham) when it suddenly struck me now I realized what a wonderful day today has been.

Truly the lord is one's shepherd.

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)

0 comments: