Going to try my chance at MODELLING!!!

|

ya u read that right and I can hear u laughing. Anyways I dunno if I am a model material but what harm in trying.

So here is the tentative plan to attack the modelling world.

July 2005 :- Start Growing Long Hair
Aug 2005 :- 3 kms a day on threadmill to reduce paunch
Sep 2005 :- Learn shoulder exercises from Rhaaj
Oct 2005 :- Thread mill,shoulder exercises and little more work out
Nov 2005 :- -ditto-
Dec 2005 :- Get a professional portfolio done.

FAQs:-
1) Why delay the good work till december?

cos it costs Rs.15000 to prepare a professional portfolio and I dont have that much.

2) Why modelling?

Chumma sudden interest.

3) Have u seen the mirror?

Oh Thanks!!! I have and I realize what u are talking abt , i am growing smarter day by day.

Ok now wish me luck.

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)

2 comments:

DreamClicks said...

*blink blink*

Good luck dude! And dun forget me when you become a model!!!

Nothing is impossible huh?!

Anonymous said...

ha...ha...

When i read your title "Going to try my chance at MODELLING!!!", i thought your are talking about DataModelling for the software.

oh tangentially different thing.