No CAT for me!!!

|

I know I can't bell the CAT this time. Considering the fact that I haven't yet started my preparations and there are 1000's of others out there who are working their a## off I really don't stand a chance.

But still I would have loved to try.Also I am in no hurry to get into the IIMs.I wanted to write CAT this year to prepare myself for CAT 2007(or may be CAT 2008).Unfortunately before I could make up my mind as to whether or not I want to try for CAT this year and whether or not CAT preparations will affect my work and viceversa, the last date for purchase of CAT app forms is over."Procrastination is the thief of time"

Well that sure means no CAT for me this year :sob: :sob: :sob: Best of luck to the other aspirants who did buy the app forms.And thanks to my pals who provided me with cash to buy the app form(I am a little cash strapped this month),gave me their vehicle to go to the bank and forgot to tell me that the last date for purchase was over.

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)

P.S :- Looks like I have proved to the world one more time that humanity cannot get dumber than me.

0 comments: