reduce paunch - paunch reduction

|

Google algo has always been a mystery just why it ranks a webpage for a keyword is something I will never find out. For the last few days I have been getting visitors to this page for the keyword "Reduce Paunch". Weirdly excluding this post the word appears only once in my 57 blog posts put together.

Anyways if you are one of those who came looking for "Reduce Paunch" I dont want to upset you.Here are 3 good links

Reduce Pauch
Pauch Reduction
Reduce Paunch Flab

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they might be looking for me, actually - sorry for the inconvenience.

ranga said...

There....i too came in looking for "Reduce paunch".

Anonymous said...

Funny... if all those who came here looking for the keywords that the blog doesn't have leave a message saying they came here looking for it... the probability of the false positives become larger :) Hence this rather obscure message (trying not to use the keywords)

Anyway, thanks for the pointers.. and nice song.

mihir said...

add one more to the club