ISB is worlds 20th best!!!

|

Probably this will be in papers tomorrow, but its party time at the indian school of business today.

FT (Financial times) rated ISB the 20th best B School in the worldhttp://rankings.ft.com/global-mba-rankings

And its the only indian school in top 100. This is the first time ISB participated in rankings, since only schools above 5 yrs in service can participate and isb just turned 6.

Another link of interest

Top Consulting and finance pay :
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/3f930b0c-cb17-11dc-97ff-000077b07658.html

Sorry about the bragging , but if u dint realize this is BIGGGGG and its only natural that one feels proud.

--Badri--

P,S : this is surely the biggest milestone in the 6 yr history of the school.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to dream when I was young but never to fulfill it. Either I had no means or perhaps I lacked the confidence or may be I did not have the right kind of perseverance.

In nut shell I must confess that you are fulfilling my DREAMS

Appa