Term 6 ends in 8 hrs!!!

|

Its 4.15 am now on the 24th of December 2008 at 12.15pm my last class for the Term 6 will end at ISB and with that I will be 75% MBA ;-). This term turned out to be the smoothest and most relaxed of all the terms so far. Mostly cos i had chosen subjects like that , there were no midterms and no end terms, only about 7-8 assignments in all and the subjects were not much demanding too.

There is some guilt that i spent all the free time i got sleeping and watching movies and dint do anything that would help my career progression or my grades but then who cares I had fun and slept 12hrs a day at ISB ;-)

My term vacation starts morrow at 3pm when i board the train to go home. Its a 14 day long vacation that ends Jan 8th 2009. Cant believe 2009 is here, always kept thinking its so far away hmmm... anyways Wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Honica and Wonderful New year folks have fun.

Cheers,
--Badri--

2 comments:

PARVEEN said...

Bhaiya badri how r u and how are placements going on at ISB-I am an applicant to isb and have been waitlisted in R1.I wish to talk to u.Please can u send me your no. on my mail.

rajeshsundaram said...

I guess you shud better start charging for ISB consulting. You are becoming a "light house" for all ISB aspirants :)