Dont you dare gripe again!!!

|

In the last one week, in spite of the several assignments that needed completion, the resume building and the job applications and yada yada yada there have been things that have cheered me up and made me feel good. The chief among those is that several of my classmates are stopping by to say

"hey you are looking different" ?
"whats new have u put on weight" :-(
"whats up u are looking good man, new hair do or what" :-)
"hey badri looking smart yaar, putting on weight but looks good" :-)

The best part of it is that a few of those classmates who complimented my new looks are gals :-)

Anyways here is my analysis on why perhaps I am looking "good" ;-)

i) I used to sport a beard for a long long time but recently decided to do away with it
ii) I havent had a hair cut but i started combing my hair (yes i attended classes for 6 months without combing hair and with a beard)
iii) I have been wearing formals, business casuals the last few days cos of some meeting or the other.
iv) and finally this is what I would like to believe , there is an old tamil proverb that goes "agatthin azhagu mugaththil theriyum" (the state of the mind is reflected in the face).
Recently i made a decision to be free from all worries, I decided that irrespective of where i land up and where i am headed i wont gripe, I decided that I will follow the "happy go lucky" strategy. Why this sudden awakening, i was going through my blogs and realized i have griped a lot over the last 6 months(I am sorry u guys had to put up with it :-) ) and that all this griping is bringing me down and making me depressed.

Anyways bottomline i would like to believe that the change in attitude and the positive energy is reflecting on my face and making me look good.

So here is my new moto "Dont u dare gripe again"

Cheers,
--Badri--

P.S: I have put on weight , 2kgs of excess fat thanks to Pizzas with extra cheese

0 comments: