5 down 3 to go!!!

|

Term 5 ended 1hr before schedule for me, i finished the Managing Teams exam at 3.30pm even though i could have carried on till 4.30. That ends 62.5% of our course at ISB. Although technically 5th term aint over till I turn in my FINS and NEGA assignments , i happy that the exams are over.

5th term was the most demanding of all terms so far, way too many assignments, I took 5 papers hoping to complete as many as possible ASAP but in hindsight that added way too much to the pressure.

MPSD- Managing Products Services and Development was my favorite of the 5 i took, not much pressure , good learning value and a real good prof. I know there are folks who disagree with me but then this is my view. I definitely recommend the course to anyone interested in product development.

NEGA or Negotiation analysis rocked too, Dishan is awesome and the learning value from the course is definitely very high.

MGTM or managing teams gave me mixed vibes, its a course that teaches you that people can hold only 5-7 pieces of information at a time and has a final exam that tests 20 odd concepts.

FINS was a waste of a time for a anti-fin guy like me, although the subject financial institutions was very informative, the 8 o clock class and my attraction to the subject made me sleep in every single class.

And finally OPFR - options and future, i loved this class, dont know why, wouldnt say there is much learning value from the class and dint turn out to be a scoring paper for me but was definitely fun.

Bad health, interview preps, resume preparation and all that saw to it that i missed a good number of classes this term but hopefully I will end up performing above average.

In all as with all other terms, term 5 was grrrrrrrrrr8 and yet am glad its over :-)

cheers,
--Badri--

0 comments: