Astronomical Astrology Problems!!!

|

I have had an on and off affair with astrology the last 7-8 yrs. In the past the two times i started to read about astrology my well wishers asked to give up my pursuit thanks to Parvati's curse (apparently goddess parvati cursed all astrologers that they will have a life filled with struggles and the predictions will never be correct.)

But a recent 3hr chat with an astrologer yet again piqued my interest in the science. I was tempted to believe that it would be possible to predict the pattern of ones several past births(if you believe in the concept), ones future births and with great accuracy how their current life will shape up.

I was interested in getting the calculations right to predict with 100% accuracy 2-3 details of a persons life , instead of predicting 100 with 10% accuracy. Thus started my research project that included reading lot of material on the web and collecting as many horoscopes as possible from people whom i know well(so that i can verify my accuracy).

The plan backfired, every person I wanted data from wanted to hear some predictions, in some cases i obliged , turned out to be accurate(predicted some dark secrets of their past) and that made me want to predict more and become vain. Also I see a lot of bad stuff abt their future while reading the horoscope , not revealing the details to them makes me feel bad, revealing makes them feel bad :-)

Also there is this continued debate within me as to whether predicting the future and succumbing to fate, leads to a self fulfilling prophecy, shud at all someone who wants to surrender to god and let god lead ones life look at what fate has in store etc. Anyways thanks to the confusions for now I have stopped my research on others and am just reading my own horrorscope ;-)

--Badri--

1 comments:

Richa said...

Jealousy is very common in world. Strong negative feeling are released and targeted towards someone, it affects the success and peace of that person and stops the growth.
http://www.pandithvishnu.co.uk/bad-curse-and-jealousy.php