Too long a hiatus!!!

|

Clearly my "blog only if you have something sensible to say" moto is not working well for the blog post count of my blog, I haven't posted in the past one month since I dint have anything sensible to say. Well what sense could

i) The ending of third term and the excitement of going home
ii)Explosion of activities like companies visiting ISB
iii)Resume building and thus soul searching
iv) Starting of term 4 , the last of the core terms

possible make to you if you are a non-isb reader. Now having said that most of the activities that take place here, even the ones I participate in, dont make any sense to me, so obviously they wont make any sense to you too. That being the case I would never get to blog if I decide to blog sense. (deep though eh!!!) so here I go a small senseless rant after a month long hiatus.

--Badri--

0 comments: