Just a thought!!!

|

If the conclusion of the game is that I am gonna die
Then what pay off have i today to even try
Why for the sake of the lost should i cry
Why for glory and fame, aim at the sky

Isnt the end a foregone conclusion
Isnt then life all about inclusion
Through whatever happens remain calm
And perhaps read the gita, kuran or psalm.

They say to lead a good life you learn
And of course life is better the more you earn
Get to a place from where you can get all for which you yearn
All so that finally you can be ash in a golden urn

No I am not saying give up be a pessimist
But then the end is sealed i insist
To where do we go, and why do we think we exist
"My mind" keeps asking me that question and it "I" cant resist

Hah then is there a mind and a I
Or are these just two thoughts one truth and one the lie
Does the mind perform my actions or is it I
why bother if at the end I am gonna die

0 comments: