If you had a crush on me , well i am sorry!!!

|

Must have been something i said
That made you remember me and laugh
But darling it must be something i read
That was written by someone writing for dough

Or may be it was something i did
That made you remember me and smile
But darling I am just sometimes that stupid
And the smile giving style stays only for a while

Words i said or things i did
Whatever made you remember me
Darling I am sorry i wasnt being candid
I was hoping that the truth thru these things u will see

I am sorry if i was sending the wrong signal
or if it was just fate that made u feel that way
perhaps i met u in the wrong channel
but whatever it was darling i just cant stay


Please let me go and with your life please move on
Afterall it was just an infatuation and nothing too strong
I am sure in a few days from your mind and heart i will be gone
I am hoping like most other humans your perception of love too was wrong.

cheers,
--Badri--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just outta curiosity, up to date how many girls who read your blog have a crush on you badri?

Badrinath.V.S said...

GOK - God Only Knows , I would guess it aint a big number in fact not bigger than zero ;-)