Baby, its all definitely because of you!!!

|

Staring at my cell for a call that never came
Is one of many things that i do that make me look insane
Once call, one message should be enough, delusion i proceed
Till one message you send and I realize my own greed
The moments of nearness are never enough
Living close in virtual word is so tough
A mail makes me smile, a sms very happy
A call in the morn keeps me all day long very peppy
But then night falls and there is need for more
Virtual contact becomes boring and sore
Not because it has lost its lustre
But I am greedy for a more romantic gesture
Moments of silence drive me crazy
The world around becomes very hazy
Every thought culminates in your name
What are you doing to me is this some game
I close my eyes and see you
Stay glued to the phone even while friends boo
I am not sure whats happening to me
But i spend the lonely times watching stars from on top a tree
Am I deluded, crazy or insane
Where am i, Is there even a name for this lane
Wherever I am, one thing for sure is true
Baby, its all definitely because of you

Cheers,
--Badri--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome........:-)