Its a quarter century!!! :-)

I turned 25 yesterday , I was worried on my 23rd birthday and bit concerned on my 24th and yesterday on my 25th i dint even feel like blogging :) . Is that a sign that I am improving.

Forget it , what ever be the direction in which my personality is growing or my life is headed, yesterday rocked. I was happy the whole day, no fights, no anger, no worries , a bit of lying but thats ok and mostly peace. Boy i loved it.

Thanks for the 100 odd who wished me(yes i was surprised too but i did receive that many wishes thanks to orkut for about 50 of them) For those who dint wish me you still have got the time :)

I got a Shirt, a t-shirt, a navratna ring and a book as my birthday gifts . Well that dint exactly meet the requirements I had set out so i am stilling waiting ;-)

cheers,
--Badri--

0 comments: