One year since parting!!!

|

This day last year I left my previous employer. Around 11pm or perhaps later than that the office cab dropped me home for the last time. One year has elapsed and a lot has changed about me , my wants , my thoughts , my priorities but yet one thing never dies.

The thought that I perhaps resigned in a hurry. :) Often times i keep wondering the same thing , did i leave in a hurry , did i make a wrong decision. I have made it a policy to not regret my decisions but this one troubles me at times. Not that i regret having made it , but i am still confused about whether i made the right decision or not.

Hyderabad has added a lot to me. Given me experiences good, bad and ugly that i am sure have made me a better man. The one primary reason i left my X-Employer and came to Hyd ,to get away from all my comfort zones , to be vulnerable and learn from the experience ,I would say is accomplished. So is it time to go back hmm... again i am confused.

But the most imp thought haunting my mind right now is -- What Next ??

Cheers,
--Badri--

0 comments: