Resurrection!!!

|

My 1043 days long journey with my current employer comes to an end today and I am resurrecting this blog from its death in Sep last year cos I want to tell the whole world that I am scared/sad/confused and all those emotions that you are when your first is suddenly snatched away from you and its over. First cycle ride, first love, first kiss, first flying experience whatever. Somehow the firsts seem to matter a lot and always remain close to ones heart.

It all happened so suddenly, someone called, interviewed, offered, i took it and i resigned. I was a bundle of nerves for the past one week and the Daze still kinda remains. I dont know from where but suddenly, this rush of energy and thots to try something radically different and risky poured into me. The consequence my moving to a new job.

Feel exactly the same way DV felt when he left. "At school, I was waiting to get out and enjoy college. But then when I was at college, I longed to get back to school. Happens with everyone. Now I was wanting to do something (work) radical and risky and different and now it is happening... but somehow there is this haunting feeling.... coz this was my first job... as special as the first love and kiss... let me save the sentiments and farewell (I hope somebody notices that I'm actually quitting the work place!! he he).

Also there is this strange feeling these last 2 days that everybody around gives a damn about you... suddenly it feels like the company wants to push you out ASAP ... just a damned feeling....

Damn its 3 AM on whats going to be my final working day with my first company and I am still awake, its really like "i dont want to go to office today" ..... God help me !!!

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)

1 comments:

Aarthi Bharath said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Hope you have settled down in your new job. I did get you mail. Will get back to you on that shortly. Keep blogging.