Bye Bye !!!

|

Here I am, this is me,
There is no where else on earth I did rather be.
Somethings learnt and a lot burnt,
But still I am happy with the way it all went.

I wish to stay, dunno what to say,
And never thoot fate would take me this way,
I love this place, heres where I am the ace,
There is nowhere else I think I can lead the race.

This is my comfort zone, outside I am all alone,
Everywhere in here I really feel at home.
I like my job , I love it all,
My friends keep me tall even when i fall.

But i got to to, If i wanna grow,
To the world, the worth of my existence if I wanna show
To be a better man and see what all i can,
I got to go out in the sun and get a tan.

It might hurt , they might throw dirt,
But only if I fight with tremendous success I can flirt,
I will miss u, U mean so much to me,
Trust me there is nowhere else on earth I did rather be.

Will miss u all folks, chennai, the environment, my family, friends everything. Stay in tuch.

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)
badrinath at gmail dot com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye Good Luck