Its been sometime!!!

|

Its been sometime since i spent long hours thinking about you
My longing for you has gone down, but the little left is still true
Its upto you to ensure that in this path to you, unwavering, i abide
For I took the plunge trusting that if there are thorns in my path, u will brush them aside

Remember that if I fall, you have to raise me up
If by the world, distracted i fail, me from me you must usurp
But for my longing and my love for you what have I
I am but a child jumping in the hope that someday the wind will take me to the sky

Foresake me not you treacherous mountain
If you attract and let go, your credibility will fall and thats certain
With lots of hope and lots of love I have called out your name
If you dont rush to my rescue forever you shall be in shame


--Badri--

0 comments: