Hot Headedness!!!

|

A failure in a very seriously pursued project , a normal TT game that went slightly wrong, a domineering friend, a friend who neglects you for something , bad health and troubled loved ones . These are part of day to day life and never did I realize that these happenings  over the last week had left me so hot headed that the scales tipped within just 5min of a lost argument.

I who had struggled so hard to  be cheerful, team friendly and light headed lost my anger for the first time in abt a couple of months and that too for a not so serious reason. Perhaps I should have titled this post as "Blame it on spirituality". Perhaps its all due to over meditation(is there such a thing) and trying to be calm more than the mind wants u to.

Whateva be the thing i am too ruffled up for the day  and am so god damned upset about being ruffled up.

Someone pls puncture me and remove all the hot air.


cheers,
--Badri--

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: