For baby -you are worth the wait !!!

|

There are things I have done that I dont wanna repeat
Like returning your rose and saying,'no thanks u keep it'
Not sure why at that time it seemed right
To avoid you and start our fight

Now when i call, u you wudnt say hi
But through the phone i can hear you cry
Is it cos you realize that I didn't mean to hurt you
Or because you can still feel the love i have for you

I never ever doubted if u were virtuous
And got all hyper only cos I got jealous
Whatever the reason was i know i was wrong
Our love, a beautiful flower i crushed with anger so strong

In mere words i shall not be able to express my apology
But please understand that without you i am bereft of all logy
come back to me even if you are gonna be late
For baby now i am convinced, even if it takes a hundred years -you are worth the wait

cheers,
--Badri--

0 comments: