6 days of supposed preparation!!!

Took a few days off from work and came home to chennai to prep for upcoming GMAT exams , Also wanted to recover from bad health thats been troubling me for a couple of weeks now. 6 days after i came here and setup camp what i have done

i) Watched

a) You've Got Mail
b) Bourne Ultimatum
c) Transformers
d) Ratatouille
e) Mr.Brooks

ii) Visited the physician to get meds for my throat and ear infection
iii)Visited my dentist
iv) Watched a lot of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Seinfeld
v) Slept a lot
vi) Chatted on phone and net a lot
vii)Wrote 3 mock tests.

Well there it goes , wont u call that a productive week :)

p.s: also griped a lot abt my bad health to folks but dont think that counts as a task done.

p.p.s: also did sandhi regularly the last few days , although it aint an achievement very proud of the same

cheers,
--Badri--

0 comments: