Welcome Badrinath!!!

|

Have you seen these boards at the reception of Software Companies that reads

"Welcome

Mr. So and So

From XYZ Company "

Whenever I used to see that board outside my company I used to think when will my name ever appear on such a board.

Guess what , yesterday it did. Went to WIPRO on behalf of my organization and the best part of the entire meeting was the welcome board that read .

Welcome

Mr. V. Badrinath

:) :) :)

But sadly dude to WIPRO's strict policies against photography within the premises I couldnt take a snap of the board :( nevertheless its one small feather to my barren cap :)

cheers,
--Badri--

5 comments:

shuba said...

that is SOOOO cool!! way to go buddy!!

rajeshsundaram said...

oye! datz coolo. ;-) Its "Mr. V Badrinath" now.. Next step "Mr. V Badrinath, Manager, Motorola"?

-

Aarthi Bharath said...

Great going...

Badrinath.V.S said...

thanks Chik good to know u are alive

Rajesh thanks pa, manager and all is not happening so dont dream

Thanks aarthi

Ramakrishnan said...

kalakareenga poanga..