The Death of a Friend!!!

|

Our 8-9 months association came to an end yesterday, no not because of some stupid fight or something but because she died yesterday. I was upset for a few minutes after I realized she is dead, of course I dint cry but I had to try really hard to not do so.

She had helped many a times when i desperately needed help. In times when it would have been impossible for me to face the outside world, go to sleep , talk, read or do anything at all she comforted me and restored the strength and normality in me. I will miss her .....

For anyone from this planet earth it shouldn't be very hard to understand how someone could fall so much in love with a material object. So i guess you guys wont be surprised if i tell u that my friend who died was my "Sinusitis Vaporiser". (If you are an alien and cant understand love for material objects call me)

Anyways folks if you were reading this and realize how much I miss her you can gift me a "Sinusitis Vaporiser" for my birthday which is just around the corner . I have had sinusitis since 2nd grade and survival without a vaporiser would be hard. So i really would appreciate the gift. And yes if you are gifting me one do drop a comment here so that others dont gift me the same thing I prefer to get different gifts u see :)

cheers,
--Badri--

0 comments: