What the bleep do we know?

|

I always believed man kind will progress from information to more information to more information and finally lose them all to find god. Lot of questions confronted me around the time i set foot in hyderabad. The answers led me to the search of god.

Questions like why are we here, why do we die, why does earth rotate , are we real. It fascinated me that there are people trying to learn more and more about a subject to get phds and there are people who learn a little of more and more subjects to develop social networking skills. I asked myself where the world is headed.

Advaita and the message that everything but god is just an illusion seemed very convincing. This video strengthens my believes thanks to scoots for sending me the same.





Cheers,
--Badri--

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Badrinath!
Dr. John Hagelin from "What the Bleep" will be appearing with filmmaker David Lynch for a special weekend in May at Maharishi University of Management. You and your readers might be interested in it because they will talk about meditation, consciousness, and creativity.
Check out the website for the event at www.lynchweekend.org and feel free to post a graphic from the site at www.lynchweekend.org/media

thank you for your blog!

Stephen

Shiv said...

are we real.

This is one qstn i keep thinking of always...If I am not myself, then what would I be. Wud i exist at all..or where wud I be? so many qstns..

Badrinath.V.S said...

Stephen, thanks for the note will surely check it out although i cant make it the conference.

Shiv, yup that one question can drive one really really crazy

Ranjani said...

gr8 video there. its gr8 to find science reaffirming your beliefs.

I had written some stuff on similar lines sometime back. The video inspired me to post it... So check it out.

tinkertoon said...

that's a goldmine i accidentally stumbled on and thankful to you for posting it... even more thankful to the folks who brought this wonderful set of thoughts together.

Life is full of possibilities...
and we are here to co-create life.

Badrinath.V.S said...

Tinkertoon,

I am glad i could help

Sweet n sour,

read ur post will post my comments on them later.

Anonymous said...

http://totaldrek.blogspot.com/2005/07/insanity-parade-ramtha-lama-ding-dong.html