Seven Months of Something!!! (100th Post)

|

Today, Its exactly 7 months since i set foot on Hyderabad . I wanted to gain some clarity about what i wanted in life and hence in search of time and space I left the comfort of my previous company, most importantly my family and friends and traveled this far.

I have achieved nothing worthwhile for my career out here but have gotten some clarity into what i want in my life. which i guess is a good first step. But these seven months havent gone a total waste , just compiled a list of all the books i read after coming to hyderabad and the list was quite impressive

1) The Monk who sold his ferrari (Robin Monks)
2) Bhagavad Gita (Sri A.C.BhaktiVedan...)
3) Quran (From the web)
4) The way of the peaceful warrior (Dan Millman)
5) Advaita by Sri Sankara
6) Dvaita by Sri Ramanuja
7) Autobiography of a yogi (Sri Paramahamsa Yogananda)
8) Hindu Dharma (Sri Chandrashekara Saraswathi)
9) Bible (From the web)
10)Tuesdays with Morrie (Forgot ask amazon :) )
11)Yogasutras of Patanjali (From the web)
12)Dhammapada (From the web)
13)One night at call centre (Chetan Bhagat)
14)Five point someone (Chetan Bhagat)
15)Mystic Musings (Sri Jaggi Vasudev)
16)Who will cry when you will die (Robin Monks)
17)Saint surfer CEO (Robin Monks)


Something gained(the bit of knowledge from the books that got rubbed into me) and Something lost(7 months)

I guess - IT HAPPENS!!!

cheers,
--Badri--

P>S : BTW this is my 100th post , considering i am blogging since 2004 its a bit late but nevertheless a century is worth celebrating :)

0 comments: