Head Scrapping!!

|

I dont know if this is cool or just spam. But first they sent snail-mails, then emails, then called, now they scrap. I am talking about all these super active head hunters. Take this one for example

Hi, I need to talk to you about this job offer i have!! You could be flying to the states on a company sponsored H1B visa, all expenses paid... Can we talk now? This is important.. Im looking for harcore java professionals... and im sure you fit the bill... can you send me ur email address...I could send u the JD


Whats worse, If you have your profile on one of those job sites in which these folks have an account, they can find out a lot of details about you (like current draw) that you dont want to share with Orkut pals.

Anyways what do you call this kinda head hunting through orkut scraps - HEAD SCRAPPING :)

cheers,
--Badri--

1 comments:

Shiv said...

Novel idea!! Technology!!