|

Two steps to get a 250 MB Hotmail account

Disclaimer : - I dont see a need for this but anyways I did like to mention it to safeguard my as*. I aint responsible for any loss of account and or mail that you may suffer while trying out the steps mentioned.


I tried OPTION 1 and saw my hotmail account growing in size from a trivial 2MB to a decent 25 MB. The choice is yours to make, don't sue me if things go wrong Rolling Eyes.

And to make it 250 MB , you will be receiving a mail from Hotmail Staff , where they quote:

You may notice that your storage meter for your e-mail inbox only says 25 MB instead of 250 MB. Please allow us at least 30 days for us to bump up your storage to the complete 250 MB.**** It is important to check your inbox regularly during this time.


OPTION 1


Login to your account
Go to Option
Click My Profile
Change Country to United States
Wait for browser to Load US Settings
Change state to Florida and Zip Code to 33332
Click Update
Click Continue

Go to Language and Make sure it is English
Paste this link in Same Browser :
http://by17fd.bay17.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/AccountClose

Wait until the screen says Your Hotmail account is
closed and ready to be deleted. Click Close Account.

Go Back to Login and relogin to ur Account
Just reactivate ur account.
No email will be deleted from ur account and now ur
Account size limit is increased to 25MB.


OPTION 2
You can wait till Hotmail does it for you anyway , in the longrun Wink.

cheers,
Badrinath.V.S :-)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice site