|

KISS

Ever Since I Saw Her First,
For her love I developed this thirst;
Within my mind I built big castles,
Of us joining hands and clearing all hassles.

Then I thought I must let her know,
My love for her I must show;
And then one evening so romantic,
I called her to this park so fantastic.

I gently picked her hand,
And knelt before her on the sand;
She blushed and ... wow her looks,
They were sweeter than a million romantic books.

Her eyes told me she was awaiting this,
Her face spoke of my love she did miss;
I cleared my throat and gathered all my courage,
Within me for words I began to forage.

(I said)"I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you,
To me you are an angel, a dream come true;
I have never met anyone like you before;
Take my hand and our life will shine for sure".

Two hours went along,
I kept singing our love song;
At first she tried to pull out her hand,
Unsuccessful, she tried to push me on the sand.

But I was determined not to give up,
With my song, her I tried to cheer up;
Then after three full hours,
I said "Let's plan about the life that will be ours".

She thought for a long while,
But I couldn't see her smile;
Then her face turned red,
And this is what she said.

"Oh! your proposal was so lengthy and boring,
Never did I hear the "I Love You" I was awaiting;
Next time when you propose to a gal,
Remember to KISS before your proposal you unfurl.

I can understand how much you love me,
If u din't make things so complicated,with u I did want to be;
This time you failed to use the arrow shot for u by cupid,
Next time remember to "Keep It Simple Stupid"."